USSVI Nat'l E-Board BBS USSVI E-Board BBS
A forum for the USSVI Executive Board
USSVI Creed: To perpetuate the memory of our shipmates who gave their lives in the pursuit of their duties while serving their country. That their dedication, deeds and supreme sacrifice be a constant source of motivation toward greater accomplishments. Pledge loyalty and patriotism to the United States of America and its Constitution
Useful Links
USSVI Charitable Foundation
Base Officer's Website
National Storekeeper
USSVI website: www.ussvi.org

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Quotes
USSVI Nat'l E-Board BBS
USSVI Nat'l E-Board BBS ->  USSVI BOD Online Meetings -> BOD Online Board Meetings - Aug thru Dec 2017 -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon )

Random quote: Some people pay so much attention to their reputation that they loose their character.

OCTOBER 2017 ONLINE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Moderators: JohnM

View previous thread :: View next thread
   USSVI BOD Online Meetings -> BOD Online Board Meetings - Aug thru Dec 2017Message format

JohnM
Posted 2017-10-13 9:26 AM (#13411 - in reply to #13319)
Subject: ADJOURNMENT OF OCTOBER 2017 ONLINE BOD MEETING

Elite Veteran

Having passed through our order of business as set out in the Agenda and having received no further requests to present other business, I will now proceed to close this meeting.

It has been noted that there have been very few agenda items proposed and very sparse participation in our most recent online BOD meetings. Perhaps we are meeting more often than necessary. Since there is no requirement that we hold a monthly BOD meeting, it is my intention to shift from Monthly to Quarterly BOD meetings for the remainder of my term of office as National Commander, with meetings occurring as follows:

JANUARY 8, 2018 ONLINE BOD MEETING
LATE MARCH/EARLY APRIL 2018 MID-TERM BOD MEETING (DATE & LOCATION TBA)
JULY 9, 2018 ONLINE BOD MEETING
OCTOBER 2018 NATIONAL CONVENTION PRE & POST ABM BOD MEETINGS

In the event that something comes up requiring action that simply can not wait until the next Quarterly BOD meeting, I will call for an emergency meeting either online or by telephone conference call to deal with that issue only. Board members are encouraged to contact NSVC Wayne Standerfer or me should they become aware of an issue they believe necessitates a special or emergency meeting.

Additionally, the first order of business for the Online BOD meetings will now be a roll call of the Voting Board members to ensure we have a quorum. While we do not require you remain online for the entire duration of the Online BOD meetings, Voting Board Members will be expected to log on at the opening of the meeting and at least once per day, preferably more often, thereafter for the duration of the meeting so that they are aware of the discussions/business being conducted and to be available to vote.

That being said, I now declare the October 2017 Online Board of Directors Meeting Adjourned.

The next regularly scheduled meeting will be convened online on January 8, 2018 at or about 1pm.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: US Submarine Veterans
(Delete all cookies set by this site)