USSVI Nat'l E-Board BBS USSVI E-Board BBS
A forum for the USSVI Executive Board
USSVI Creed: To perpetuate the memory of our shipmates who gave their lives in the pursuit of their duties while serving their country. That their dedication, deeds and supreme sacrifice be a constant source of motivation toward greater accomplishments. Pledge loyalty and patriotism to the United States of America and its Constitution
Useful Links
USSVI Charitable Foundation
Base Officer's Website
National Storekeeper
USSVI website: www.ussvi.org
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Quotes | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To suspect a friend is worse than to be deceived by him.

CF ONLINE BOD MEETING FOR APRIL 2019
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Charitable Foundation -> CF Online Board MeetingMessage format

JohnM
Posted 2019-04-17 12:37 PM (#15311 - in reply to #15236)
Subject: RE: CF ONLINE BOD MEETING FOR APRIL 2019 - ADJOURN

Elite Veteran

I think that we have enough information and discussion needed as to proceed on Agenda Item 5.

Bob Bowman has proposed that he distribute the Fund Managers descriptions to each of the Fund Managers for completion.

I have proposed that each of the Fund Managers add in whatever instructions/details are needed for each Fund in addition to the description.

Steve Bell has proposed that he consolidate the Fund Managers inputs into a consolidated manual with a section covering each fund.

Bob Bowman, Steve Bell and I will coordinate this by email or phone as needed with the goal of having a consolidated manual to review prior to the Convention in Austin this summer.

Thank you all for your attendance and participation. I will notify everyone by email when our next meeting will convene.

This meeting is now adjourned.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: US Submarine Veterans
(Delete all cookies set by this site)